Thursday, August 5, 2010
Trendy colours for this summer
In summer girls choose soft, cool and light colours, for the derss like shalwar kameez. The choice of colours for the dresses is according to the weather, and as the summer is intense in
, the dresses made are of colours which absorb less heat and have soothing effect on the eyes. All the light and soft colours are in trend for this year summer in Pakistan . New arrivals of elegant printed lawn and cotton fabric in beautiful combinations of various colours are available in the markets these days. Pakistan
Posted by Hassan at 4:27 AM
Pakistani women pilots
Like many other professions Pakistani women are also taking part in the field of flying. Women are now fighter jet pilots in
’s Air Force. In march 2006 these four graduate pilots had started their career as the first women fighter pilots of Pakistan . These women proved that girls can also serve their country in the best possible way through any field. Women and men should get equal opportunities in every field of life as to make our country prosporous. Pakistani girls must get chances to bring up their talent. Pakistan
Posted by Hassan at 4:23 AM
Hand embroidery by Pakistani women
Women in rural areas of
have admirable hand embroidery skills. The quality of their work is excellent, but unfortunately they have to sell their work on very low prices, as these women are not aware of the market rates in big cities. These women work hard and help their men, to make an increase in the income as to support their family. Women in our villages also not get proper information about the trends and designs of the clothes exhibited in urban areas of the country, but still the Multani, Sindhi, Balochi etc embroidered clothes are famous among women and young girls of Pakistan . Pakistan
Posted by Hassan at 4:20 AM
Javeria On Her Mehandi
Mehndi is the most special ornament of a married women. Beautifying the hands of the bride with mehndi is our traditional practice. Not only the bride but the friends and the relatives women of the bride also embellish their hands with beautiful colour of mehndi before the function. As we see in the picture, a pretty looking bride Javeria, sitting with her friend and ready to attend the traditional cermony of mehndi, which is also known as rasm e hena. Zoya has come to attend her friend’s wedding functions and she is enjoying herself. She also wants to make this special occasion the most memorable moments for her friend.
Posted by Hassan at 4:04 AM
Clay can be used in making different shaped pots nad sculptures. The art of making things from this natural material is the cultural heritage of our country. Molding and baking of the natural material like clay is one of the oldest art of our culture. The clay made products which is also known as pottery, are being used in subcontinent from centuries. Even today these products can be used as crockery, home decor and for various purposes. Pakistani girls love to take part in such artistic activities. There are many institutions, in which girls are doing courses as to become a professional artist in the field.
Posted by Hassan at 3:53 AM
Saima and Fareeha enjoying summer
Posted by Hassan at 3:49 AM
Posted by Hassan at 3:46 AM
Sania Mirza becomes a Pakistani girl
Sania Mirza shocked millions of Indian men as she announced her decision to marry Shoaib Malik. The couple have decided to settle in
Posted by Hassan at 3:42 AM
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Pakistani Dulhan Bridal Makeup Tips
Pakistani Dulhan Bridal Makeup Tricks:
Wedding Day is the most important day in the life of a woman and every young girl desires to look at her best on this blessed day in her life.
You have met the man of your dreams, fallen in love with him and even got the marriage date fixed. And now, you are eagerly waiting for the day of your union, when the two of you would become each other’s, forever. In the meantime, you have started with the preparations, right from choosing the venue to selecting the bridal dress.
Makeup is surprisingly often an overlooked item when planning your dream marriage / shadi. Brides /Dulhan always focus on planning their outfits, jewellery and makeup style.
Pakistani Dulhan Bridal Makeup Tips
* Even if you are getting your makeup professionally applied, do not put aside your wedding makeup to the wedding day. Have a trial session to check out the colour scheme and overall look.
* Get your facials done one week before the wedding.
* For a resistant blushing, experts recommend a powder based blush.
* Use a very resistant lipstick as you will kiss a lot of people. Make sure it fits your eye and hair color, same as the lip liner. For a longer durability, use balm, lacquer or primer, and apply the lipstick with a lip brush. Apply two layers for better resistance.
* Avoid pink tone foundation. It will make your face appear pale in photographs. Also when you apply foundation make sure you apply in all exposed areas , that is your neck, hand and back. For an oily skin choose a matte foundation that is water based.
* While applying make-up, blend it well. Make sure there is no visible lines. In case you are using translucent powder, for a long-lasting make-up, avoid patting too much as it will make your skin look dry and flaky.
* For more natural look avoid applying any makeup to your brows. Apply the eye colour and a neutral shadow after putting on shadow primer.
* For brightening the eyelids, use an eye shadow base.
* Apply two layers of waterproof mascara, having few seconds pause between, to avoid smudging Make sure you use smudge proof eye makeup. Wedding ceremonies take a longer time and you might rub the eyes accidentally. Eye shadow should compliment your skin tone and the outfit your wear. Use eyelashes for a dramatic look.
* Avoid bright and neon colours as they make your skin look ashy. The best bet for your makeup in the big day is to choose a neutral or true color
* After a complete makeup, dust a little face powder as it will help the make up stay longer.
* A badly chosen hair ornament will make you look like an un-cropped tree. Ask your hair stylist for a rehearsal before your wedding to make sure you do not look too festive. A very tight bun will result in stiff neck.
* Do use a bronzing powder to warm your skin tone.
* When choosing a fragrance for your wedding day, wear one of your favourites. This is no time for surprises! Layer the perfume to create a magical aura of scented pleasure.
Posted by Hassan at 5:10 AM